The locksmith business has been a real blessing in my life. I started out in this business when I was in my early twenties and at fifty-one it is as interesting today as it was when I first started. Here are some positive things I have found.
1. The locksmith business never fluctuates with the economy. If things are tight businesses lay off people and re-key, if the economy is good there will be a lot of expansion and the business will even be better. People are so security minded these days.
2. In the last thirty years I have never been out of work. I have always had more than I could handle.
3. I have always liked my freedom. What I mean is if I felt like taking my wife and boys to the lake on Thursday, I just forwarded my phone to my cell and set up my calls for the next day.
4. Maintenance engineers with a locksmith background will always earn a better income and have a better chance for promotion.
5. I have always liked the technical aspect of locksmithing. My wife always calls me Mr. Tool Time if you know what I mean. I like things that are small and mechanical.
6. There is nothing physical about locksmithing. I would rather use my head to earn money than my back. And at fifty one I can still work as hard as I did when I was twenty. The Locksmith business has the lowest overhead ratio of any business going, that is if you follow the parts list provided in this course.
These are great training videos. Everything one needs to get started. What amazes me is the free phone support provided with the purchase of a course. $300.00 is not a lot when one considers what this could do for you and your family!